Inland Marine Insurance

from River Tree Insurance Services

Don’t let the name fool you! “Inland Marine” insurance can address many exposures for loss of property that is movable or moving, in transit or held by a bailee. It is not the same as Ocean Cargo or Ocean Marine Insurance but did have its roots there. Inland Marine commonly covers one of the following but there are others also:

  • Bailee Customer's Goods
  • Builders' Risk
  • Camera and Photographic Equipment
  • Communication Towers and Equipment
  • Computer Coverage
  • Contractors Equipment
  • Exhibitions
  • Fine Arts
  • Golf Equipment
  • Installation
  • Leased Property
  • Mobile Medical Equipment
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Musical Instruments
  • Scheduled Property
  • Valuable Papers
  • Warehouse Legal

Contact a trusted consultant at River Tree Insurance Services to find the best coverage for your exposure.

Ready to find out more? Ready to buy?

Start saving today
Get a Business quote

We know how to find discounts on business insurance you may not find on your own. Give us a call, or get a quote online today.

Bookmark our mobile website

Conveniently access customer service and claim info directly from your cell phone. Read more.

River Tree Insurance
507 Drake Ave SW Suite D
Huntsville, AL 35801

8AM - 5PM Mon - Fri